Category : Uncategorized
Sweatin’ in the sun
Felt like a million
Felt like number one
The height of summer
I’d never felt that strong
Like a rock!
I have been on the planet quite a few years now. Half my life I spent in the low frequency ego, meaning, low self esteem, depression, fear, anger, which made my life a constant struggle. I thought that I had to force good to come my way. I was constantly climbing mountains, holding onto life with white knuckles. Nothing was easy and I couldn’t get anything I really wanted, I had to settle. And because I believed it, it was true. That was what my father and mother taught me. It was how they were raised and they died immersed in that low frequency of ego . They were never really happy, my mother was bi-polar and physically abusive, as her parents were to her. My father was sexually abused as a child and did the same to me.
I am happy to say that scenario stopped with me. You see, somewhere along the way I decided there must be more to life than what had been shown to me. I decided to heal. I decided to release the memories that were buried deep inside of me. Not an easy task. You see I had no memories before the age of 10, but I knew there was imbalance and in order to find balance I needed to find myself. It’s not so much that ego had a choke hold on my life, for that is where so many of you reside, but that upon request, the Universe, Angels, Source, God, whatever, responded when I said I’d had enough. I decided to release the memories and the ‘how’ was given to me. I decided I wanted to be healthy, because the depression had made me ill, and the ‘how’ was given to me. I decided not to settle in love, I knew I deserved to be adored and ‘he ‘ crossed my path. (Turns out while I was manifesting him, he was manifesting me, so cool, right!) So instead of letting fear rule my life, I accepted the gifts that were given me. Because this journey, my life, with all the ups and downs and all the ‘aha’ moments taught me……….
I AM GOD
I AM GOD INCARNATE!!
See, it’s really that simple. So the second half of my life is in a very high frequency of love, joy, peace! I am a spiritual being in a physical body, living in a physical world. Shit still happens but why sweat it, the Universe has got my back. Even though I can’t see how something will work out, it always works out. I have found the meaning of life. For some that means meditating constantly or leaving the physical world behind but I decided to plow through it, I never really liked meditating. I would just declare my intention and the answers would come. Sometimes ego would cloud my view and my understanding would take a little longer. But the lesson was to learn to see without ego, which, my friend, is a totally different view.
‘Don’t sweat the small stuff and it’s all small stuff.’ However, this only works if you allow it. This only works if you are really willing to see the truth of who you are, beyond ego and the fake world ego has created. The ego creates a constant battlefield of one personality being right, which, of course, requires you or someone else to be wrong. You see this played out everyday on social media, in politics and religion. Someone or maybe you, needs to be ‘top dog’. You will find in that scenario, as it plays out, maybe, a moment of adrenal excitement, you’re on top, you are right, whao hoo!!!! But in the ego physical world things are precarious and the so called balance changes quickly. Which keeps you in chaos. The ego likes chaos, as long as you are in chaos you won’t have to look within. If you actually look within, you will find who you really are, which is where your real power lies, which would mean ego would not be in control anymore. Now, can you imagine, for just a moment what that would be like. A life full of love, joy, peace, which are the gifts of Spirit. When you reside there, health and prosperity is automatically created, because that is how love, joy, peace, manifests in the physical world. It’s always a choice, which so many of you struggle with. You are in a constant battle with what is, and the ego is in a constant battle to control what is. The peace comes when you quit struggling, by accepting what is with gratitude you open the door for what you want. It’s energy and that’s how energy works and many of you will never get that. No worries you can come back and do it again, the opportunities are endless, as is the Universe.
My book, 8 Keys: A Special Delivery Message from the Angels, tells of my journey and all the ‘hows’! In simple terms, the 8 Keys, believe, trust, detach etc, are the answers to everything, if your ego will allow life to be that simple and easy!!
You are a magnet, what you send out is what you get back. When the ego energies have backed you into a corner, and you finally cry out, ‘there must be more to life than this!’, the ‘how’ to change will be given to you. If you keep your heart open and do not fear the present moment ‘a-ha’s’, you will find your way. Remember, suffering is optional!
“The lesson of life is all about choice. You choose your life, your family, your friends, your difficulties, your opportunities. What you do with them is your choice. Suffer, flourish, succumb or overcome, it’s all up to you. What you need to be grateful for is that it is all your choice. You are not at the mercy of any power. Even the most powerful energy in the Universe insists that you choose to have that power work in your life…..”
8 Keys: A Special Delivery Message from the Angels
I grew up in a very chaotic, dysfunctional family. Dysfunction comes in many forms. Unlike some it wasn’t about drinking, or yelling and screaming between my parents. It was the silence and the unknown. Yes, my mother would lose control and go into a tirade at times, which would strike terror into my heart. But it was the times in between when nothing was said. Each of us is born psychic. That knowing is within us and it is our direct connection to Source. I had that gift. I knew during the times when ‘nothing’ was happening, that something was brewing, the energy of it was palpable. I knew when I would ask ‘what’s wrong’ and got the usual ‘nothing’, that there certainly was something wrong. Especially during the so called ‘happy’ times, the energy of chaos underlying my picturesque family, I knew could blow at any moment. My mother was always on the edge, and my father was distant….Till the visits in the middle of the night. All of this was where I came from. Like so many of you, I learned some excellent, creative, survival mechanisms that truly blossomed as I grew up. I was the ‘good girl’. I got straight A’s in school and made National Junior Honor Society. Not that my family cared, but for me it was a constant battle to prove my worthiness. So the ‘good girl’ became my persona, my survival mode.
When I was a little girl I loved the Disney princesses…..the story of an amazing prince who would rescue me was so tantalizing. I did not want to be who I was, a lost, plain, little girl who did not have a voice. I imagined someone battling everything just to be with me, and I would be loved and adored, living happily ever after. As I got older and actually started dating I did attract men or boys (depending how you look at it) that wanted me to be what ‘they’ wanted me to be. Then the struggle began, for I had no idea who I was or what I wanted to be and the act of a rescue just didn’t seem to fit, and the happily ever after seemed to float away……and the journey to self realization continues……..
This is our journey to find what works and what doesn’t for us. We are taught what someone thinks is right and wrong, we are given information about ourselves that may or may not fit. Yet, the need to fit in, to be accepted, to do the right thing; whether from god, religion, family or society, can be overwhelming. This can leave us going against who we want to be and put us in a place of guilt and confusion, trying to fit into what ‘they’ want us to be.
All of us are on the journey. You may be aware, or not. You come here to do that journey, to make your way to enlightenment, which can be called self-awareness. You do the journey based on your set-ups and karmic connections created before you show up here. Your journey is based on decisions you make because of those set-ups. It is no wonder life can be so confusing. The journey is about empowerment, finding who you really are and your connection to the most powerful energy in the Universe, which leads you to peace. However, many do not make it to that place of peace even with a whole lifetime of experiences and choices. That is why the soul gets so many chances, many, many lifetimes to experience the journey. By about now, many of you have had enough and believe none of this…..the ego steps in to tell you what ‘stupid’ stuff this is. Ego says, “you could not possibly have that much power, you are a victim of society and your upbringing. It just isn’t fair, if only you had this, that, or something else, you’d show ‘them’.”
Society does not teach you to have power. To understand that power and embrace it, disrupts the agenda of control ‘they’, ‘the powers that be’, have for you. They can’t control someone who knows their connection, is not afraid, and has peace. You can recognize those that are having a rough time on this journey. They (this could be you) are in ego mode. They are victims, they are angry, they are fearful and they judge and criticize others who refuse to conform and be fearful victims like them. They are waiting for the prince to rescue them, the one savior, turning their power over to someone who will ‘make it all better’. There is a need for them to have ‘idol worship’, a guru, usually, a strict father figure that may or may not been sent by their god. Yes, I am sure this sounds familiar to so many of you on this journey. History records this same scenario over and over again. It seems to continually repeat itself, for humans who are not taught who they really are, tend to reside in fear, guilt and anger.
Now, it is 2017, for those of you aware of your journey, making your way ever so slowly to enlightenment…..Congratulations…..the frequency is higher on the planet now than even last year, driving your earth bound friends into a frenzy. Here are some suggestions on making things easier for you.
1. Deal with your shit.……the frequency is meant to shake you up. You are being compelled to look at what irritates you the most and overcome it. It’s supposed to be in your face, don’t ignore it. You may have a fear of lack of money, you may have low self esteem, you may be on ego overload, your psychic abilities are opening and it’s freaking you out…..whew!!!!! Good for you, time to get control of that ego. There are many ways to do that, many teachers, books, classes….. this learning is your remembering process. Ask for guidance….it’s that simple. I had no teachers and classes at first but the info was given to me. Read about my journey in the “8 Keys: A Special Delivery Message from the Angels”…..by the way, the 8 Keys, are your answer to everything. REMEMBER….it’s not supposed to be complicated (complicated is ego). Now deal with your shit!!
2. Nobody is going to save you…………. no one can heal you, no one is going to drop off a basket full of money……nobody is more powerful than you!!! Your power lies within you. You are a spiritual being encapsulated in a physical body. Your journey with all the ups and downs is to make it clear to you how powerful you are. Quit looking for someone outside of you to make things better, you are the Savior you have been looking for. Anything you need or want is already on your path, you must reach the frequency of ‘Knowing’ in order to receive all that is available to you. It is really that simple or that complicated depending on whether or not you have dealt with your shit, go back to #1.
3. Be in gratitude……for heavens sake, just quit whining, moaning, groaning and complaining. The pity pot is gone, done, finished……..so you didn’t get the love, or the job…..geezzz…….There is always something to be thankful for. Start with the smallest thing and just work up from there. Gratitude immediately puts you in a higher frequency, it’s instantaneous, you can actually feel the change in your energy. See your world through spiritual eyes. Whatever situation you are in now, especially if it makes you feel uncomfortable….be grateful. You are here, you planned this, you are alive in 2017 experiencing the highest frequency in centuries….just say ‘Thank you!‘ It’s that simple, or that complicated, depending on…..well, you know, check #1.
4. Be in this moment……Life goes by in a blink of an eye. Way to often we continue to look at life from what happened years ago, or what you have to look forward to in the future. I have been there done that, read all about it in the 8 Keys. While your energy is bemoaning your fate from the past, all the blessings from the angels and guidance are being missed. You can’t be in your power when your energy is somewhere else. That’s a fact, it’s energy, that is how it works. Your point of power is in this present moment. All the answers to your questions, feeling the love from the Universe, transcending time, all the good stuff is here in present moment. If you find it hard to be in the present moment, go back to #1, your shit is blocking your path…..so get on with it! It really is simple and easy……
5. If it doesn’t nourish your soul, get rid of it or them…….Being in the wrong place, or with the wrong person, or whatever the situation is that makes you uncomfortable or if you just feel ‘yuck’, drains your energy. It means your energy in that situation is done and no matter how spiritual you think it is or how noble to continue, it’s time to move on. Even if you used to love it or them, even if the idea stills shines, but you are no longer enjoying it and you find yourself slogging through mud just to continue, your done. To stay in the situation is like beating a dead horse…… I know you hate change, everybody hates change. You do not have to quit your job at this moment or leave that person now or pack up and move immediately…….You just need to say yes, yes, yes, I am done and ready to move on. A wave of relief will wash over you and the Universe and angels celebrate your trust and love by opening doors to bring you more opportunities. The ‘yes’ energy moves you into a higher frequency, where you can experience the enlightenment you deserve. Change is the only constant in the Universe, flow with the change and enjoy your journey. And you know, it is that simple……
The month of December is always about contemplating my existence and looking at my life from the perspective of the prior year. The more I know about myself, the more I can accept who I am the good, the bad and the ugly. Thinking of my childhood, and the challenges I faced, could certainly bring me down, but I now understand the experiences made me who I am today. We do not actually do Christmas, I find it tedious and expensive ( that’s just me and is not a criticism of anyone else .) I remember my Mom and our good times and my daughter and those good times. It can make me melancholy, but not unhappy, I can bless it. I am making my journey and being, instead of doing….it rejuvenates my soul. Life is meant to be bittersweet, and the acceptance of what is, being thankful for what has transpired, has taught me peace and joy! One last thing, I manifested the life I have now……it’s what I always wanted……..the spiritual life really works, go figure, who knew??
The new year is a great time to make changes or resolutions. More often than not, though, the follow through is just not there…..I want to be slimmer, healthier, successful, happier, etc…..but it takes effort. Happiness, is hard. And life can throw you some curves and for many those curves just overwhelm you, and you just stop. I have been on that side of life….depressed, frustrated and certainly fearful, I get it and understand. So what do you do? Two choices, actually pretty simple. Keep on the same path you are on, or change. Easy, peazy….right??
I am sure you all remember the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Millions of gallons spilled into the pristine waters. Ironically BP, the oil company, didn’t know how to stop it. I think you all know the story. They decided to use a ‘suppressant” to break up the oil . That alone was a nasty chemical. So instead of cleaning the oil, it broke it up and sunk to the ocean floor with all that suppressant. What happened to this vibrant environmental terrain, was not pretty. Those chemicals and the oil killed the good bacteria, disrupting the very sensitive balance and created ‘dead zones’, where nothing could grow because there was no more oxygen. To this day there are huge ‘dead zones’ underwater. Even above ground the act was devastating….
The ocean is a natural environmental terrain……our bodies are a natural environmental terrain.Our hearts are where our emotions lie and the physical body is organic in nature. Anger, fear, blame, judgement are all toxic negative poisons for the heart center, kidneys and liver. These emotions will literally create ‘dead zones in your ‘aura’. Every time you ignore what you should deal with, which the Universe always puts in front of your face- and decide to blame others, through anger, fear, etc……..you create a dead zone in your heart chakra and or other chakras. Oh, yes, you try to be kind or whatever but then things don’t go your way, ego pops up and the blame and shame begins. ‘It’s Muslims, blacks, women, religion, gays, transgenders, immigrants……your boss, spouse, friend, job…..it’s the president’s fault. What a crock pot of ‘sh*t.” Whining, moaning, groaning and complaining, just so angry. No responsibility taken by you. It is just easier to blame someone else. Perhaps, you have no idea that you are an energy magnet and attract to you based on how you think. Seriously, think about that.
If your ‘issues,’ that the Universe has put in your face go unresolved, the toxic, poison emotions will make their way through your aura into your physical body wreaking havoc on your natural environmental terrain. You see, those negative poisons make your body interior acidic. Your interior then creates it’s own ‘dead zones’. Your physical body gets sick, then you can go to the doctor to get more chemicals to get rid of the symptoms, which make you more acidic….you have learned to ignore the actual cause. Illness doesn’t just happen, your body is screaming at you to take action Even with this process, while feeling old and sick, so many of you refuse to take responsibility. I have heard so many complain about a diet change to get healthy or perhaps exercising as being too much trouble. So the cycle continues and you choose to live this amazing life in a mediocre fashion and medicated.
There are ways to clear this poisonous energy from your life. Deal with your ‘sh*t’. Quit expecting someone to rescue you…….nobody’s going to heal you!! No one is going to give you tons of money!! It is not within anyone’s power to ‘fix’ you!! You must find the love within yourself that connects with the Universe, and just say “YES”. Yes to heal!! Yes to see yourself for who you really are, the good, the bad, and the ugly .Until you accept and love yourself you cannot connect with the power within. The Universe offers unlimited opportunities to love and heal. It is only your ego through fear that refuses to change your thought form and how you feel about yourself.
You are the commander of your Universe. The Universe can only give you what you are open to receive. If you can’t see beyond your physical world and the blame game, you can only receive more things to complain about. But, when you open your heart with love, gratitude and forgiveness, more of the high frequency loving energy comes to you…….it’s all energy and that is how it works…..it’s always been that way and that will not change, so maybe you should try something different. Perhaps start with accepting yourself and loving who you are.